S P L A T
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.
S P L A T

S P L A T forum

Du er ikke logget ind. Log ind eller registrer dig her.

Apocalypse Formations

Go down  Besked [Side 1 af 1]

1Apocalypse Formations Empty Apocalypse Formations Tors 23 Dec 2010 - 18:51

andbruu

andbruu
Captain

En del af de formationer der findes til Apocalypse, tager udgangspunkt i gamle codex og regler. Imperial Armoury (AI) har udgivet nogle bøger der skulle have rettet lidt op på dette. Da Forge World, lige som GW, er meget glad for "Copy-Paste" uden gennemlæsning, er det stort set blevet noget lort.

Da jeg håber vi snart får gang i noget mere Apoc, har jeg set lidt på nogle formationer som godt kunne bruge lidt opdate, og i den forbindelse har jeg også set på om der kunne være nogle balance-issues.

Jeg vil fokusere på de formationer jeg tror vi kan stille:

Artillery Battery & Artillery Company
An artillery battery cost an additional 50 points.
An artillery company cost an additional 150 points, including the three batteries.

Artillery Battery
1 Unit of three identical artillery pieces (except death strike missiles).
(This can be a unit of three maticores or minotaur super heavy artillery)
1 Unit chosen from the following list, acting as Forward Observer:
Scout Sentinels, platoon command squad, salamander scout vehicle, special weapons team.
Barrage Pattern: All models in the battery may combine fire to make a single attack, using thier normal strength, AP, range and special rules, but resolving the attack as an Apocalyptic Barrage (X). X is equal to the number of shots normally fired by the unit. The barrage must be targeted within LoS and 36" of the forward observer.
* Griffons may re-roll the barrage dice.

Artillery Company
3 Artillery battery formations
1 Company Command Squad with Master of Ordnance
Rain of Steel: Any artillery unit in the formation, within 24" of the command squad, may double the number of shots fired (decide before initiating the attack). After the attacks has been resolved, all models that took part in the Rain of Steel, suffers one glancing hit from the stress of rapid firing.
Shared Observation: Artillery within the formation may use any forward observer within the same formation.

Tank Squadron & Tank Company
Squadron +50 points
Company +150 points

Tank Squadron
1 Unit of three Leman Russ Tanks
One tank must be designated as the command tank
Beasts of Steel: As long as the command tank is mobile, the entire formation my fire the main weapon even if going an extra d6".

Tank Company
3 Tank Squadron Formations
1 Company Command Tank from the following list:
Baneblade (Any Variant), Malcador (Any variant), Macarius (Any variant), Leman Russ (Any variant)
On my mark - FIRE!:

Work in Progress

Tilbage til toppen  Besked [Side 1 af 1]

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum