S P L A T
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.
S P L A T

S P L A T forum

Du er ikke logget ind. Log ind eller registrer dig her.

Codename "Bibliophobia"

Go down  Besked [Side 1 af 1]

1Codename "Bibliophobia" Empty Codename "Bibliophobia" Tirs 5 Jul 2011 - 12:24

Helge

Helge
Menneske Paladin/Troldmand

------===:][:===------

**Codename.Bibliophobia
**Ordo.Hereticus.HQ.......
**Segmentum.Anthrax....
**Mull.Prime...................

Having recieved news of a possible surfacing of the ancient, and extremely dangerous volume, "the Booke of Gorre" in the hands of the Cult of Gorre led by the infamous witch Senn Groth, the I saw an opportunity to get two flies in one stroke, and send my ally of renown, The tech-priest Magos Porthos Epsilon-Sullivan, along with his loyal assistant Enginseer Roke Lenyard and his customary retinue of two Praetorian heavy-bolter Servitors guards and two Tech-servitors to autheticate the rumours of the book, and the Commissar-Vitifier Absalon Zantros with his charge, the Mutant Mind Caliphros the Redeemed, and the three Witch-takers, Sean Gallagher, Duncan Courn and Chris Gomez.

The Telepathic searches of Caliphros apparantly tracked the cult to an abandoned military outpost, where the Tech-priest and Commissar-Vitifier planned their course of action. The Revered Tech-priest engaged the Cultist head-on under the steady cover of the Praetorian heavy weapons deadly firearcs, while the Commissar snuck up in cover of the hilly terrain with the Telepathic mastermind in tow, while the Witch-takers removed the lone sentry, before setting up lanes of fire with their lasguns across the Cults base of operation.

In short order the Cult was routed, primarily by the persuasive manipulation of the powerful mind of Caliphros, the relentless hail of boltershells from the Praetorian Servitor guards and the steady aim of the Witch-takers. The ”Booke of Gorre” was secured, and Senn Groth was apprehended easily due to the fact that his legs were in tatters, but suffered no other damage.

Both The Commissar-Vitifier and the Tech-priest were succesfull, and zero casualties were sustained, and only light, repairable damage was inflicted to the tech-servitors.

A full report can be made available on demand.

Yours Obediently
Inquisitor Valentin Valerian
Ordo Hereticus

2Codename "Bibliophobia" Empty Sv: Codename "Bibliophobia" Tirs 5 Jul 2011 - 13:03

Helge

Helge
Menneske Paladin/Troldmand

**Codename.Bibliophobia
**Ordo.Hereticus.HQ.......
**Segmentum.Anthrax....
**Mull.Prime....................

Upon closer inspection, the Tech-priest Magos Epsilon-Sullivan, have verified that ”the Booke of Gorre” is heavily encrypted and is divided into 3 volumes, with the true data distributed among all three volumes, and only with all three books, can it be made apparant which data is true and which is false. He calls this form of encryption a ”thrice-cycled-falsarium Code”.

Luckily i can inform you that the second volume is within our grasp, as it currently have been tracked, by other people on my staff to the remote fac-world of Corrocrete presumably in the hands of a mercenary captain of doubious reputation, by the name of Hector Larind Frost. The questioning of Senn Groth also confirmed the malevolent tendencies of this character, and he showed genuine fear at the name, and his Sinus-readings went to 79 immediately.

I suspect that severe brute force may yet again be needed in the aquiring of the second book.

In Servitude
Inquisitor Valentin Valerian
Ordo Hereticus

Tilbage til toppen  Besked [Side 1 af 1]

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum